Zawisza Palace

The southern part of Zawisza palace, which faces Dominikonų St., from the end of the 16th till the middle of 18th centuries belonged to the Zawisza family. In 1748, Barbara Franciszka Zawisza, after the death of his husband – Mikołaj Faustyn Radziwiłł, sold this palace to the Treasurer of Trakai Voivodeship – Turczinski.

The part of the palace, which faces Stikliai St., was built in the middle of the 17th century. In the middle of the 18th century, this part of the palace was sold to the Bishop of Vilnius – Michał Jan Zienkowicz.

The palace gained its current look at the end of the 18th century. Durring reconstructions enclosed inner courtyard was formed, southern building’s facade gained classicistic features.

Address: Dominikonų St. 13