Pac Palace on Šv. Jonų St.

At the beginning of the 17th century, this building belonged to the goldsmith Stanislaw Zaleski. In 1628, Stefan Pac bought this house, and from then, the Pac family members continuously expanded the palace, which spanned from Šv. Jonų to Švarco Streets. In 1748 the palace was heavily damaged by the great fire that had struck the city.
At the end of the 18th century, the palace changed its owners. In 1783, Aleksander Michał Paweł Sapieha bought the devasted palace and initiated the reconstruction of the palace.

Address: Šv. Jonų St. 3