Tyszkiewicz Palace

It is known that at the beginning of the 17th century, a house of craftsmen stood in this plot. The current building stood as early as 1737, it belonged to the Tyszkiewicz family. From 1761 the palace changed its owners as it became a property of the Karp family. Under their initiative, in 1783, the building had been reconstructed by Laurynas Gucevičius. At the end of the 18th century, the palace returned to the Tyszkiewicz family’s hands. In 1840, a balcony was built, which was held by two Atlases.
Address: Trakų St. 1