Lopacinski Palace (Bernardinai St.)

At the beginning of the 17th century in this place, a small brick building stood, which till the middle of 18th century had been vastly expanded, and it was beginning to be called a palace.
In 1762 the new owner of the palace became Mikołaj Tadeusz Łopaciński (1715-1778). Under his initiative, the building was reconstructed by a prominent Baroque architect Johann Christoph Glaubitz ( c. 1700 – 30 March 1767). In 1801, Mikołaj’s son Jan Nikodem Łopaciński sold the palace to the Kozakowski family. During the 19th century, the palace belonged to the Olizar and Zawadski families.

Address: Bernardinų St. 8