Gurecki Palace

The Gurecki palace, in the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries, was developed on basis of the pre-existing gothic building. From 1775 till 1790, this building belonged to Walenty Gurecki. Under his initiative, the southern part of the palace was built, forming an enclosed courtyard. At the end of the 18th century, the Gurecki palace gained classicistic architecture features, and the third floor was built.

Address: Dominikonų St. 15